HVAC Technician (Service Technician) and Installer
All Weather Mechanical is seeking professional and experienced HVAC technicians and installers to join our team. We have been providing residential air conditioning and heating systems, accessories, and preventative maintenance plans since 1996 and are a Mitsubishi Electric Elite Diamond Contractor. We have immediate opportunities for experienced HVAC Technicians and installers to join our team. If you have at least years of service experience or equivalent education with air conditioners, heat pumps, and Mitsubishi Electric, you don’t want to miss this opportunity! As a member of our team you’ll enjoy steady year-round work, advancement opportunities, paid training, and other benefits.
As a HVAC Technician and installer you will perform repairs or replacements on residential cooling and heating equipment. You will be responsible for responding to maintenance and service calls. This does include an on call rotation for nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Working with laptop computers & digital trouble shooting tools
• Operating various hand tools, meters & testing equipment
• Working with electricity and refrigeration
• Taking air flow measurements & performing duct work modifications
• Applying various chemicals & cleaning agents
• Brazing, soldering, evacuation & charging of various refrigerants
• Explaining repair / replacement options to customers in a professional manner
We take pride in our reputation. Must be reliable, have a great work ethic, high ethical standards, the ability and desire to learn, and strong technical skills. Additional requirements:
• Mechanical installation experience i.e. sheet metal/ductwork, plumbing/piping is required.
• EPA certification preferred; however not required.
• Knowledge of Mitsubishi Electric products preferred
• At least 2 years of experience is preferred, however we will consider training a potential candidate
• Requires a high school diploma/GED
• Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
• Mechanical aptitude and basic problem solving skills required.
• A sound knowledge of HVAC devices and functions
• Must be familiar with the tools and other equipment needed to install and repair HVAC systems
• A sound knowledge of mechanical functions like welding, soldering, fabrication and brazing
• Good analytical thinking and communication skills
• Current, valid driver’s license with clean driving record and ability to drive a truck and trailer
• Ability to pass pre-employment physical & drug/alcohol testing as well as pass random drug tests and remain drug & alcohol free
• Ability lift 40 pounds unassisted and 100 assisted